Changes

 

I think that if i have to make a change in my study programme that will be more teaching of "how to teach" to the students that want to go down for the path of the scientific divulgation and teaching of this.
A lot more of labs instances and practice of creating chemicals compounds that have a real utility and not a mix of some things that ended on the trash can. the returning of the summer semesters to the 2nd and 3rd years students to reduce the academic charge.

The students also need a lot more of clarity of the courses they are taking, because many times happen that the students dont know if the course is semestral or annual, and what is the porpouse of this in the future.

More opportunities of vocational programms, because personally i fell that i dont know what i am going to do when i finish my career, don´t get me wrong, i love my career but i dont know what are the areas that i can dedicate myself, or when the people ask me: "What does a biochemist do?" I don´t know how to respond to that, and i only say something like: "well the biochemist is the study of the interaction between the biology and the chemistry on the living beings, and we can apply our knowledge in fields like the industry, laboratories, criminology or the creation of vaccines" But i dont know if that is the correct answer. I want to know how to love more my career, thats what i want from my study programm.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream work

A travel to the past