My dream work

 I think that my dream job will be not work at all. Nah, its a joke, but i think that i dont have a dream work, and if i have it i think that it will be something relacionated with the chemistry and the teaching of this, but not necessarily a teacher, something like a scientist comunicator or reporter, i would love that the people get inspired by me of studying a scientific career, but being a scientist means that science will be an essencial part of your lifefo years to come.

I think that the scientific world offers a large number of careers that i will consider as my dream work, because im not an exigent person, i just want a work in which i can test my scientific knowledge and abilityes, a good quantity of working hours, a good salary, and a good working environment. The rest doesnt really matters to me.

A job that offered me the possibility of being recorded on the history books, i think that it will be perfect for me, because im a dreamer too, i think that i have the hability to inspire a crowd in the future, i just want to be an important man, the rest doesnt matter, that its really what i want.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A travel to the past