A travel to the past


Is an interesting question, mostly because I can do so many things, I think that between the past or the future, I would choose the past, I would go to a lot of historical events (principally of Chile) to change them for the greater good in my point of view, In the first place I would go to a lot of dates in the united states I will prevent a lot of things, the creation of the “Monroe doctrine”, the creation of the
WHINSEC (school of the Americas), the born of Richard Nixon and the start of the cold war. I don’t know how will the future will be after changing all of that but if everything still the same, I will return to Chile and I would go to 1973 and I will try of every way possible to avoid the overthrow of the government of the President Salvador Allende through a coup. This thing will mean that the project “cybersyn” would prevail. The “cybersyn” project is a cybernetic system of transfer of the information in real time, something like the internet, i believe that if this project wouldn´t have been discarded the country would have become a potency.

And my last trip would be in the year 0, to visit jesus or something like that, see if he really do all the miracle writtens in the new testament.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream work