Post 1

Latinos but not gringos, this is how i would define puerto ricans, i would love to go to this place, because i feel that the peolple who live there have so much to tell to another latin american brother, how they are opressed and ignored by the country they belong to, I would love to hear from the oldest members of the community and have them explain to me how the situation has changed as the generations have been renewed, and what do they want right now? I know that on the island there are influences from all over the world, African, Spanish, Taino, etc. that are manifested in its gastronomy, music, art and festivitiesand i think that as in any Latin American country, Puerto Rico is a place full of joy and freedom. I would love to be able to walk through its narrow cobblestone streets while I observe its picturesque balconies and walls full of stories to tell. I would love to be able to live here without worries, since it seems like a magical and relaxing place

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream work

A travel to the past